Indian Medical Association of Southern California is committed to serving the specific needs of medical students, residents and fellows. IMASC has taken numerous steps to meet this important objective, including:
- Creating a Medical Student, Resident and Fellow Committee (MSRF)
- Allowing Students and Trainees to sit on Committees
- Membership dues are waived
- Deeply discounted Fee for attending Annual Convention
- Important programs at the IMASC Annual Convention
- Research Poster Presentation
- Awards for Outstanding Medical Students, Outstanding Research Poster
- Job Forum
- MSRF Forum: Medical Student and Trainee specific meetings that allow them to present their viewpoints and interact in a small, collegial environment where they can learn tricks of the trade for a successful personal and professional lives.
- A portion of the IMASC website is dedicated to meet the meet the current and future needs of medical students and trainees including providing them with MSRF Membership directory access.